Nitek Video balun transceivers are video transmission devices that provides a low cost means of sending live video over unshielded twisted pair, point-to-point wiring for distances of up to 750 feet (228 meters). The VB37M and VB39 are compatible with all of the “up-the-coax” control systems.
A basic system uses (2) VB37M or (2) VB39 units, one at each end of a twisted pair of wires. These units are intended for use over existing in-house telephone wiring, Category 5 wiring or other twisted pair cable runs to provide a convenient, cost-effective alternative to coax.
The VB37M and VB39 are designed to provide superior immunity from noise and interference even when running next to line power!
VB37MF VIDEO BALUN TRANSCEIVER - UP TO 750 FEET - FEMALE BNC CONN.
VB37MM VIDEO BALUN TRANSCEIVER - UP TO 750 FEET - MALE BNC CONN.
VB39F VIDEO BALUN TRANSCEIVER, WITH SURGE SUPPRESSION-750 FT-FEMALE BNC CONN.
VB39M VIDEO BALUN TRANSCEIVER, WITH SURGE SUPPRESSION-750 FEET-MALE BNC CONN.
Nitek VB37M and VB39 Specifications
- Quality video over ordinary twisted pair cable
- Immunity to noise and interference
- Built-in surge suppression on VB39 models
- Passive devices - do not require power
- Video & P/T/Z over a single pair (with “up-the-coax” systems)
- M - version mounts directly to security camera or video source
- Weatherproof design
- Easier to install than coax
No FAQ found