Senstar Aimetis AIM-SYM7-P Professional Edition V7 VMS Device License - Multi-server and Integrations Support
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1000 units
Aimetis AIM-SYM7-P Professional Edition V7 VMS Device License
Aimetis Symphony™ 7 is the new benchmark for intelligent video management software (VMS). Highly scalable, easy to set up and use, Symphony is the perfect solution for both single server installations and multi-server deployments.
Open Ecosystem: Aimetis Symphony installs on commercial off-the-shelf hardware and supports thousands of network cameras and encoders.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership: Symphony delivers the lowest total cost of ownership by consolidating servers, reducing Microsoft licensing, and improving user efficiency.
Easy to Use: A streamlined, HTML5-based web client is dedicated for administration, combined with a dynamic Windows-based Operator client dedicated for video and alarm monitoring.
Key features of Aimetis AIM-SYM7-P
- High Scalability- Aimetis Symphony is highly optimized at both recording and streaming video, which reduces onsite hardware
- Web-Based Administrator- Administrators now have a dedicated HTML5-based web client, eliminating the need to install and maintain a Windows-based management client
- Centralized Cloud Management- Through the use of Aimetis Enterprise Manager™, Symphony can be managed centrally providing software updates, configuration, and health monitoring over multi-site deployments
- Native Analytics- Symphony was developed from the ground up to support video analytics. Analytic applications include motion tracking, auto-PTZ tracking, people counting, and many more
- High Security- Symphony employs SSL encryption on all communications to ensure a secure deployment. Penetration testing is routinely used to proactively identify and resolve potential security issues
- Server and Storage Failover- Aimetis Symphony efficiently delivers built-in failover functionality without the need for expensive Microsoft Clustering and extra servers
Aimetis Symphony™ Standard - IP Video Recording
Aimetis Symphony™ Standard is the ideal choice for organizations making a transition from analog CCTV or DVR technology to IP video, while looking to simplify the management of network video.
- Leverage commercial off-the-shelf computers from leading manufacturers
- Unlimited* cameras per server
- Edge Storage Support
- Automated response to alarms (e.g. send email notification, start recording, etc.)
- Remote Live View
- Video Analytics Support
- Continuous Recording on Motion or Alarm
- Integrated Site Map
- Multi-stream camera support
- Mobile device support (iOS/Android)
- Robust video management recording features:
- Remote live view
- Video playback
- Record on motion
- Integrated site map
- PTZ control
- Multi-stream camera support
* The server requires 1 license per device. Ex: for a system with 32 cameras and one DIO device, you require 33 licenses. If you increase the number of managed devices, the licenses will also need to be increased.
Aimetis Symphony™ Professional - IP Video & Integrated Alarm Management
Aimetis Symphony™ Professional combines the robust video recording features of the Standard license with enterprise wide system scalability, third party system integration, and centralized event management capabilities.
- Multi-server integration
- Microsoft Active Directory Integration
- Integrations to 3rd party systems (e.g. Electronic Access Control Integration)