Aiphone JFS-2AEDV Hands-Free 2x3 Circular Video/ VandalSurface Mount Set
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1000 units
Aiphone JFS-2AEDV Hands-Free 2x3 Circular Video Vandal Surface Mount Set
Experience the state-of-the-art technology in security systems by installing the Aiphone JFS-2AEDV Hands-Free 2x3 Circular Video/ Vandal Surface Mount Set that is a part of the Aiphone JFS series. This bundle set comprises of JF-2MED Inside Master Station, JF-DV Surface Mount Door Station, and the PS-1820UL Power Supply Unit. The power unit supports the two components of this security system and converts the AC power range between 110v and 240v into DC power. The JF-DV color video camera door station comes with a protective polycarbonate lens cover. This keeps the camera vandal resistant and weather proof.
The JF-2MED 3.5" TFT color monitor has built-in picture memory that can capture and store up to 400 images. The monitor and the door station come with White LED lights that illuminate the monitor to identify the visitor. The master has the capacity to support two videos door stations and two additional sub monitors-a very useful feature in a building that houses many families or offices. The user can record three ten second voice memos for playing it at any time. Enjoy a complete security package needed for a condominium or office building through the Aiphone JFS-2AEDV Hands-Free 2x3 Circular Video/ Vandal Surface Mount Set.
Key Features of the Aiphone JFS-2AEDV
- Built-in Picture Memory: Allows images to be recorded and stored in the memory of the system; up to 400 images maximum
- Optional Button: Enables secondary activities like controlling outdoor lights or secondary door release
- White LED Lights: Illuminates for clear identification and provides visibility in low light conditions
- High-end Camera: With color CCD and 525TVL resolution for quality images
- Clear Polycarbonate Lens Cover: Protects camera from damage
- Universal Adaptor: Can convert 110V and 220V AC, (depending on the country used) into DC power and protect appliances against sudden current surges