Altronix eFlow104NK1 Dual Output Power Supply/Charger Kit
Altronix eFlow104NK1 dual output power supply/charger kit converts a 120VAC, 60Hz input into one (1) 5VDC or 12VDC selectable output at up to 6A supply current and one (1) 24VDC output. It also offers a suite of features that includes fire alarm disconnect, overvoltage protection, and low power disconnect which prevents deep discharge of stand-by batteries.
- 120VAC, 60Hz, 4.5A.
- Input fuse: 6.3A/250V.
- - Selectable 5VDC or 12VDC output;
- - 24VDC output.
- 5VDC @ 6A continuous and 24VDC @ 8A continuous or 12VDC @ 6A continuous and 24VDC @ 6A continuous
- Auxiliary Class 2 power-limited output rated @ 1A (unswitched).
- Overvoltage protection.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Maximum charge current 1.54A.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails. Transfer to stand-by battery power is instantaneous with no interruption.
- Low power shutdown. Shuts down DC output terminals if battery voltage drops below 71-73% for 12V units and 70-75% for 24V units (depending on the power supply). Prevents deep battery discharge.
Fire Alarm Disconnect
- Supervised Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) 10K EOL resistor. Operates on a normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) trigger.
- AC fail supervision (form C contacts).
- Battery fail & presence supervision (form C contacts).
- Operating: 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F).
- Storage: - 20° C to 70° C ( - 4° F to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.
- BTU/Hr (approx.): 123 BTU/Hr.
- Green AC Power LED indicates 120VAC present.
- AC input and DC output LED indicators.
- Short circuit and overload protection.
- Unit is complete with power supply, enclosure, battery leads and cam lock.
Customers Also Viewed