Altronix HubSat4DIV UTP Passive Transceiver Hub - 4 Channel
Altronix HubSat4DiV Passive UTP Transceiver Hub w/Integral Camera Power transmits UTP video, RS422/RS485 data and power over a single CAT-5 or higher structured cable. Unit provides 4 camera channels in a wall mount enclosure. Video transmission range is up to 750ft. max. per channel. Units are compatible with AC and/or DC fixed or PTZ cameras when utilizing Altronix HubWayAv or HubWayDv Video Balun/Combiners. In addition, the unit features 24VAC or 28VAC PTC protected outputs and surge suppression. Optionally, the HubSat4DiV can be used as an accessory module to transmit video from up to 4 cameras over a single CAT-5 or higher structured cable back to the HubWay, HubWayLD or HubWayLDH Passive and Active UTP Transceiver Hubs. In addition, the HubSat4D powers these cameras locally to eliminate the possibility of voltage drop associated with long cable runs.
- 220VAC 50/60Hz, 0.75A.
- Primary fuse (internal) is rated at 3.5A/250V.
- Individually selectable 24VAC or 28VAC power outputs with OFF position.
- Unit provides up to 1A max. per channel not to exceed a total of 8A (100VA) maximum current.
- PTC protected outputs are rated @ 1A per channel.
- Surge suppression.
- Electronically isolated camera power.
- Four (4) channels of video over twisted pair up to a distance of 228.6m (750ft.) per channel.
- Four (4) 75 ohm video outputs.
- RS422/RS485 data inputs.
- Four (4) individual power LED indicators.
- Operating 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F).
- Storage - 20° C to 70°C ( - 4° F to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.
- 24VDC: 49 BTU/Hr.
- 28VDC: 57 BTU/Hr.