How to Change your Security Cameras Resolution
- First, log into your security system through the internet explorer web browser.
- Next, click on configuration.
- Once within configuration, click on the video/audio tab.
- To change the resolution of the camera, first select the camera you are wanting to change. You can do this by the drop down menu with the cameras listed.
- Select the drop down menu next to resolution and make the change you would like to the camera. Depending on the resolution of the camera you have would depend on the resolutions you see.
Click save and when you refresh the web page or go back to the live view screen, that specific camera will be changed to that specific resolution.
If you have any questions or require further assistance, please contact sales at email@example.com or give us a call at 214-948-1300.