ACTi Q950 Multifunctional Door System
ACTi ACTi Q950 is ACTi's new intercom system with lots of new built in features. This compact station provides face recognition, magnetic card reader, arrival or leaving registration , video snapshot, shock detector, extreme WDR in a vandal-proof and weatherproof (IP66) structure. ACTi Q950 also equipped with fisheye lens that provides 180O 6MP view and built in two way audio.
ACTi states that “Installed at the entrance of building and gate, ACTi Q950 works as an intercom with remote door control. It also provides clear video achieved by an advanced 6-megapixel imaging sensor featuring Extreme Wide Dynamic Range technology. Additionally, a Passive IR sensor is used to detect any physical proximity to the camera. For restricted areas, RFID is used for automated access control; high-accuracy face identification can also be enabled as a second layer of security.”
For further details please see the video below.
- Product Type : Intercom
- Maximum Resolution : 6MP
- Product Application : Door Station
- Application Environment : Outdoor
- Day / Night : Yes
- Low Light Sensitivity : Superior
- IR LED : IR LED, IR range up to 16ft
- Wide Dynamic Range : Extreme WDR (130 dB)
- Local Storage : MicroSDHC, MicroSDXC
- Built-in Analytics : Yes, 1/1.8" CMOS
- Color: 0.1 lux at F2.8 (30 IRE, 2400 K);
B/W: 0 lux at F2.8 (IR LED on)