Bosch DVR-3000-04A100 DIVAR 3000 4 Channel DVR Digital Video Recorder - 1TB Storage, 960H
- USA - FREE GROUND SHIPPING
- Worldwide - Contact Sales
Bosch DVR-3000-04A100 960H RT 4-Channel 1 TB HDD Digital Video Recorder
Advanced technology coupled with top notch data transmission techniques make the Bosch DVR-3000-04A100 960H RT 4-Channel 1 TB HDD Digital Video Recorder and efficient and reliable modern surveillance system. Delivering the latest 960H RT high resolution video technology, this digital video recorder is equipped to simultaneously monitor, record, archive and playback with a simple selection of menu and operator commands. The H.264 video compression and G.711 audio compression technologies ensure significant savings on storage and bandwidth.
Offering ease of use, all you must do is connect the cameras, switch on the power and the unit will automatically start the recording process. You can easily operate or program it through the on-screen menu that comes displayed with the use of mouse, remote control and the front panel control keys. The DIVAR is enabled to offer mobile device support on iOS and android platforms. With live viewing and PTZ controls, it enables you to watch live videos from cameras connected to the DVR from any part of the world. The 1 TB hard disk drive capacity ensures that you cannot run out of storage space too soon. Install the Bosch DVR-3000-04A100 960H RT 4-Channel 1 TB HDD Digital Video Recorder and leave your worries of sound analog camera video management to it.
Key Features of the Bosch DVR-3000-04A100
- 960H RT High Resolution Videos: Delivers top quality videos for reliable surveillance
- 1 TB HDD: Provides ample storage for video and audio recordings
- H.264 Video and G.711 Audio Compression: Reduces bandwidth and storage requirements considerably without sacrificing quality
- 4 Channel DVR: Utilizes high resolution video technology and advanced compression techniques
- Mobile Device Support: Through the DIVAR Viewer App for android and iOS that enables live viewing and PTZ control
- Remote Alarm Notification: By email notification and/or FTP push and the display of on-screen messages
Video Recorder Features
- 4 camera channels
ePoE technology offers a plug-and-play solution to transmit power and data over long distances via Ethernet or coaxial cables, reducing installation time and saving money. ePoE technology is a viable, cost-effective solution for extending transmission distances and for converting existing, coax-based analog systems into IP systems. For video security and surveillance installers, ePoE technology saves time and money by reducing overall cabling requirements, allowing for existing coax cable to be used, and minimizing the number of peripheral devices needed. For new installations, ePoE offers the ability to design long-distance applications without the need for additional repeaters.
Average Rating based on 0 ratings
based on 0 recommendation
Would you recommend this item ?
Write A Review
No posts found