Bosch MHW-WZ4R4-EEUS Z440 Extreme Edition Workstation
This HP Z440 management workstation with its latest processing and I/O power from Intel, and the latest graphics technology from leading graphics providers is designed for video-oriented applications that require high performance and most advanced visualization. HP Z440 features a sleek 4U chassis with built-in handles that offers tool-less access to the inside and easy configurability for seamless deployment. This brand new tool-free chassis boasts low acoustics and single integrated Gigabit Ethernet to deliver whisper- quiet performance. HP Z440 is built to minimizing power and cooling costs with ENERGY STAR qualified configurations featuring 90% efficient power supplies while taking on bigger computing challenges with the latest Intel vPro technology and the next generation
Intel Xeon six-core processor:
- Intel Xeon E5-1650 v4 (3.6 GHz, 15 MB cache, 2400 MHz memory speed, Six-Core, HT, Turbo)
- 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4 2400 ECC Registered Memory
HP Z440 is a workstation solution based on the Intel C612 Chipset using Intel’s vPro technology and on 8 DIMM slots in 4-channel memory architecture. With 2 x PCI Express Gen3 x16, 1 x PCI Express Gen3 x8, 1 x PCI Express Gen2 x4, 1 x PCI Express Gen2 x1 and 1 x Legacy PCI slots, HP Z440 delivers high performance bandwidth interfaces and future expandability:
- The architecture of this management workstation delivers next generation I/O throughput to achieve high throughput and visualization requirements.
- The ultra high-end Radeon Pro WX 7100 (8 GB, 4 x Display Ports) 3D graphics card ensures highest performance and resolution for fast presentation of displayed video data.
Z440 EE Management Workstation is the highest- performance workstation suitable for running the security systems software applications offered by Bosch.
Please refer to the respective application data sheets to get detailed information. Intel Microarchitecture offers the latest in processor innovation, including:
- Design and performance scalability with Intel Hyper- Threading Technology (Intel HT Technology), scalable cache sizes, system interconnects, and integrated memory controllers.
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology brings high- performance applications into mainstream computing with 1 - 16+ threads optimized for new generation multi-core processor architecture. Intel Xeon E5‑1650 v4 provides up to 12 threads.
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers additional performance automatically when needed by taking advantage of the processor's power and thermal headroom. Intel Xeon E5‑1650 v4 with 2.0 turbo boost stepping (3.6 GHz max).
- Intel vPro Technology for maximized, hardware- assisted security and manageability.
- Highest-performance workstation with Intel’s next-generation microarchitecture
- Four monitor support (Radeon Pro WX 7100, 8 GB graphics card)
- Silent running with HP low acoustics chassis
- Protected by HP Hardware Services, including a 3 years Next Business Day on-site support
- American English localization/keyboard
Customers Also Viewed
- Color : Black
- Color : Black