Bosch VLR-4075-V521 720TVL IR License Plate Recognition LPR Outdoor Bullet CCTV Security Camera
- USA - FREE GROUND SHIPPING
- Worldwide - Contact Sales
Bosch VLR-4075-V521 Dinion AN Traffic 4000 IR 960H Outdoor Bullet Security Camera
Compact and stylish in appearance, the Bosch VLR-4075-V521 Dinion AN Traffic 4000 IR 960H Outdoor Bullet Security Camera is built with the License Plate Recognition (LPR) so that it can offer a solid performance in conditions of poor visibility. Deploying a powerful 960H 1/3" CCD sensor, it gives you a resolution of 720TVL. The IR integrated camera accommodates 10 infrared LEDs to provide up to 28m of visibility in nighttime conditions. With a 15 zone privacy mask, you get a choice of blocking out the ones you do not wish the camera to capture.
The enhanced digital noise reduction feature minimizes noise and file size to ensure that you get considerable savings on storage and bandwidth. In conditions of backlighting when there may be bright and dark regions in the same scene, the wide dynamic range of the camera adjusts the contrast to capture clear images in which you can see every object or person in a lucid manner. Enclosed by a water resistant (IP66) and vandal resistant (IK08) housing, the Bosch VLR-4075-V521 Dinion AN Traffic 4000 IR 960H Outdoor Bullet Security Camera will stay safe from the external elements and brave any attempt of sabotage.
Key Features of the Bosch VLR-4075-V521
- 960H (1/3") Sensor: Records high quality images to provide outstanding resolution in low light conditions
- 10 IR LEDs: Takes care of up to 28m (92 ft) of night vision in conditions of total or near darkness
- Enhanced Digital Noise Reduction: Reduces noise artifacts and saves on storage and bandwidth
- Privacy Masking: Across 15 zones to mask out from the camera’s eye for privacy
- Water Resistant (IP66) and Vandal Resistant (IK08) Housing: Withstands the elements when installed in the outdoor environment
- Varifocal Lens 5 to 50 mm: Enables capturing objects at variable focal lengths
Security Camera Features
The fixed length or vari-focal length refers to the ability to adjust the camera’s field of view. The smaller the lens size, the wider the field of view. Fixed lenses will be fixed for the life of the camera but vari-focal lenses can be adjusted to have the best field of view. Vari-focal lenses are two kinds, manual and auto. If you choose manual vari-focal lense, you will need to hold the camera adjust the focal length where as if you choose motorized vari-focal lens, you will be able to perform the same task from your computer. That is the main difference.
Average Rating based on 0 ratings
based on 0 recommendation
Would you recommend this item ?
Write A Review
No posts found