Dahua N52B3P4 16 Channel 4K ePoE Network Video Recorder - 4TB HDD included
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1000 units
Dahua N52B3P4 16 Channel 4K ePoE Network Video Recorder
Dahua's Pro Series network video recorders offer excellent performance and high recording quality for IP video surveillance applications. For applications where details are critical for identification, this professional NVR provides a powerful processor with up to 4K resolution. Additionally, the NVR features a mouse shortcut operation menu, remote management and control, central storage, edge storage, and back up storage options.
Dahua's innovative ePoE technology offers a plug-and-play solution to transmit power and data over long distances via Ethernet or coaxial cables, reducing installation time and saving money. ePoE technology is a viable, cost-effective solution for extending transmission distances and for converting existing, coax-based analog systems into IP systems. For video security and surveillance installers, ePoE technology saves time and money by reducing overall cabling requirements, allowing for existing coax cable to be used, and minimizing the number of peripheral devices needed. For new installations, ePoE offers the ability to design long-distance applications without the need for additional repeaters.
Full ePoE Solution!
Get the full solution to extend longer distances or convert your existing coax to IP. Enhanced Power over Ethernet (ePoE) technology can do just that.
- Eco Friendly: Reuse existing coax cabling for a pure IP system
- Cost Effective: Go longer distances up to 800m without repeaters
- Flexible Installation: Backwards compatible with standard PoE devices
- Smart H.265+ and H.264 Dual Codecs
- Maximum 320 Mbps Incoming Bandwidth
- Up to 12 MP Resolution for Preview and Playback
- Ports 1 to 8 Support ePoE and EoC Signal Transmission, up to 800 m (2524 ft)
- HDMI and VGA Simultaneous Video Output
- Intelligent Video System
- Five-year Warranty