Geovision GV-POE1611 16-Port Gigabit Web Managed POE Ethernet Switch 84-POE1611-201U
- USA - FREE GROUND SHIPPING
- Worldwide - Contact Sales
GeoVision GV-POE1611 16-Port Gigabit 802.3at Web Management PoE Switch
Create a single unit for powering up your network devices using the GeoVision GV-POE1611 16-Port Gigabit 802.3at Web Management PoE Switch. This multi-port switch has 16 ports with 10/100/1000 BaseTX and PoE+. The switch has IEEE 802.3at compliant and allthe 16 ports has full 15.4 W. Each port consumes a minimum of 30W and to a maximum of 250W. The switch can support up to 15 GV-IP cameras. The 4 uplink ports help to switch smaller networks with larger networks for more efficiency.
The GV-POE1611 has web interface, meaning, you can configure and manage the system using the web network. The device has smart web management features such as, VLAN, QoS, DSCP, RSTP, IGMP Snooping, Link Aggregation, LACP, Port Security, Bandwidth Control, and Storm Control. You can install the GeoVision GV-POE1611 16-Port Gigabit 802.3at Web Management PoE Switch using the 19" rack-mount kit or fix the switch underneath a desk.
*2 Year Warranty
Key Features of the GeoVision GV-POE1611
- Multi-Port Switch: Comes with 16-ports and 4 uplink ports that can support 10/100/1000 BaseTX, PoE+.
- Power Consumption: Each port consumes a minimum of 30 W and a maximum of 250 W.
- Power Compliance: The switch has IEEE 802.3at Compliant and all the 16 ports at full 15.4 W.
- Camera Support: This device supports up to 15 GV-IP cameras.
- Web Interface: You can enjoy web-based configuration and management that support smart web management features.
- Installation Option: The device comes with a 19" rack-mount kit or you can fix it underneath a desk for convenience
PoE Switch Features
Average Rating based on 0 ratings
based on 0 recommendation
Would you recommend this item ?
Write A Review
No posts found