Geovision GV-VD5340 5MP Outdoor IR Network Vandal-Proof Dome Security Camera - 2 Year Warranty
- In Stock
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1000 units
Geovision GV-VD5340 5MP Dome Outdoor IP Security Camera
Protect your building with GeoVision GV-VD5340 High Definition 5 Megapixel 3X Zoom WDR Dome Network IP Outdoor Camera and keep intruders away. The 5 megapixel camera has a resolution of 2560x1920 at up to 10 frames per second. The camera is equipped with a motorized 3.3 - 9 mm varifocal lens that provides exceptional quality images using the pan/tilt/zoom capabilities. The IP67/ IK10 rating provides protection against adverse weather conditions and acts of vandalism. The camera also has tamper proof and motion sensor for extra security. You can mount the camera with the tri-axis mounting mechanism on the wall or ceiling.
The wide dynamic range pro feature brings out highly detailed and balanced images by combining the darkest part of the given image with the brightest part. The infrared LEDs filters out infrared lighting and allows only visible lights to pass through. The effective range is about 20 meters/ 60 feet. You can store the images with their audio feed in the built-in micro card slot (SD/SDHC). GeoVision GV-VD5340 High Definition 5 Megapixel 3X Zoom WDR Dome Network IP Outdoor Camera can be accessed remotely through the PC, iPad, iPhone, Android, or 3 GPP mobile devices or through the 16-language web interface.
*2 Year Warranty
Key Features of GeoVision GV-VD5340
- Outdoor Camera with 5 Megapixel: Designed to capture images in low light environments with motorized 3.3 - 9mm varifocal lens
- High Definition Video Resolution: Produces images at 10 frames per second with a resolution of 2560x1920
- Pan/ Tilt/ Zoom Capabilities: Allows user to adjust the camera position to a desired angle
- Motion Sensor: Detects movements in the focus area of the system with its in-built sensor
- Weatherproof: Comes with IP67/ IK10 rated for protection against weather and vandalism
- Infrared LEDs and IR Filters: Provides illumination in low light conditions and filters out unwanted lights from passing through the camera