Geovision GV-IPDECORDERBOX IP Decoder Box Ultra 89-IPDBXUL-K010
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1000 units
Geovision GV-IPDECORDERBOX IP Decoder Box Ultra
GV-IP Decoder Box Ultra is designed to decode incoming IP streams from GeoVision and third-party IP devices. It serves as a medium for connecting the cameras and the monitor for video display in Single, 4-Division, 8-Division, and 9-Division View. It supports third-party IP cameras that adhere to RTSP or ONVIF and is able to automatically search for ONVIF-compliant third-party IP devices under the same LAN. To be used with only a monitor, GV-IP Decoder Box Ultra provides a cost-effective solution for video surveillance as opposed to the traditional DVR and PC setup. The security administrator can monitor channels, take snapshots of critical moments, and pause at a channel when events occur. GV-Joystick V2 can be installed to control GeoVision and third-party PT / PTZ / Speed Dome cameras.
- Decode video streams in H. 264 / H.265 codec up to 30 fps
- Decode up to 8 megapixel IP cameras
- Decode up to 64 IP streams
- Automatically search for ONVIF IP devices
- Support for Single, 4-Divsion, 8-Division, and 9-Division View
- Display of Matrix view through GV-Mobile Server
- Support for 10/100 Ethernet over LAN
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- HDMI video output resolutions up to 4K
- Control the user interface using GV-IR Remote Control
- Control PTZ and Speed Dome cameras using GV-Joystick V2
- Remote firmware upgrade, IP address configuration and addition of new channel
- Micro SD card and USB drive for snapshot storage and firmware upgrade
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- No SD/SDHC card slot & local storage function for Argentina.