QNAP VS-2108-Pro+ 8ch Linux Network Video Recorder - 2-bay, HDMI, VMS built-in, 195Mbps Megapixel Recording
- Maximum Purchase:
- 10000 units
QNAP VS-2108-Pro+ 8-camera Network Video Recorder
The QNAP VS-2108-Pro+ 8-camera Network Video Recorder, powered by an Intel dual core processor, and 4GB of memory, offers high quality recording, real-time monitoring, and remote video playback. This 8 channel, 2 rack bay mount NVR supports megapixel recordings from multiple IP cameras. Featuring integrated pan, tilt, and zoom, PTZ cameras can be used with this system for viewing from a VioStar network video recorder. Monitor your surveillance in Full HD 1080p resolution, up to 180 fps, with an HDMI monitor, or Television, with support for local display via an HDMI cable. Additionally, the QNAP VS-2108-Pro+ 8-camera Network Video Recorder, comes equipped with real-time digital watermarking, which provides proof of originality, and convenient Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology, helping keep track of hard disk drive status.
This QNAP Server supports a storage capacity of 8TB, with up to 4TB on each hard drive, to accommodate the highest quality H.264, MPEG-4, M-JPEG, and MxPEG recordings. Including a server-grade mainboard, as well as a fanless heat pipe, the Server assures reliable performance, for maximum system uptime. Furthermore, with a throughput rate of 180 Mbps for more stable recordings, and smoother video playback of multiple megapixel cameras, the 2-bay QNAP VS-2108-Pro+ 8-camera Network Video Recorder, is your ideal, home or office Surveillance Server solution.
*This NVR carries two hot swappable hard drive bays. Click here to view available hard drives.
Key Features of the QNAP VS-2108-Pro+ 8-camera Network Video Recorder
- High Resolution Local Display: HDMI port can be connected to an HDMI monitor or TV for monitoring in full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution
- Real-time Digital Watermarking: supports real-time digital watermarking to protect videos and snapshots from unauthorized modifications
- Storage Expansion: provides a surveillance storage expansion solution which enables users to leverage the Turbo NAS storage capacity
- Mobile Surveillance: use the VMobile network surveillance application on Android phone, Android Tablet, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to easily access video management functions Multi-view Playback
- Multi-view Playback: use the multi-view playback feature to divide a video equally into multiple sessions for playback in a multi-view window, or play the videos of multiple IP cameras in the multi-view window simultaneously
This product is also associated with: