Samsung SND-L5013 1.3MP Indoor Dome IP Security Camera - 3.6mm Fixed Lens
- USA - FREE GROUND SHIPPING
- Worldwide - Contact Sales
***THIS CAMERA IS IN HIGH DEMAND. PLEASE CHECK STOCK BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER TO AVOID DELAYS***
Samsung SND-L5013 1.3MP Indoor Dome IP Security Camera
Samsung SND-L5013 1.3Megapixel HD Network Dome Camera is from Samsung’s new range of video surveillance cameras- WiseNet Lite. The camera employs 720P resolution in combination to the latest 1.3 Megapixel 1/3" 1.37M CMOS image sensor which provides superior quality image day and night. The camera provides Hallway view support (Rotate 90˚/270˚), which allows monitoring of narrow vertical areas such as hallways, passageways and tunnels. The Lens Distortion Correction (LDC) provides a distortion-free image and easily repairs imperfections in images for superior quality images.
With the Intelligent Video Analytics, the camera includes optical tripwire and enter/exit direction detection, as well as an Appear/Disappear function to detect the movement of objects. This IVA provides a comprehensive and efficient event detection and alarm system. The dual-codec (H.264, MJPEG) camera supports multiple streaming. The SD/SDHC memory card slot in the Samsung SND-L5013 1.3Megapixel HD Network Dome Camera can support storage up to 32G (card not included).
Key Features of Samsung SND-L5013 1.3 Megapixel HD Network Dome Camera
- 1/3" CMOS Sensor: Delivers 1.3 Megapixel HD Resolution images with detailed views and clear visibility in all lighting conditions
- 3.6mm Fixed Lens. FOV: 86 degree
- H.264/MJPEG compression
- Intelligent Video Analytics: Captures detailed images and identifies events through video analysis of monitored environments
- Hallway View Support: Helps in monitoring narrow vertical areas such as hallways and corridors
- 32GB SD/SDHC Card Slot: Supports high storage capacity for surveillance feed
- Lens Distortion Correction: Provides a distortion-free image and easily repairs imperfections in images
- Power over Ethernet: This camera can be run through a single Ethernet cable, providing both power and video
This product is also associated with:
Security Cameras with SD Card Recording Feature
Security Camera Features
The fixed length or vari-focal length refers to the ability to adjust the camera’s field of view. The smaller the lens size, the wider the field of view. Fixed lenses will be fixed for the life of the camera but vari-focal lenses can be adjusted to have the best field of view. Vari-focal lenses are two kinds, manual and auto. If you choose manual vari-focal lense, you will need to hold the camera adjust the focal length where as if you choose motorized vari-focal lens, you will be able to perform the same task from your computer. That is the main difference.
Average Rating based on 0 ratings
based on 0 recommendation
Would you recommend this item ?
Write A Review
No posts found