Samsung SND-L6013 2MP Indoor Dome IP Security Camera - 3.6mm Fixed Lens Built-in Microphone
- USA - FREE GROUND SHIPPING
- Worldwide - Contact Sales
Samsung SND-L6013 Full HD Network Dome Camera Built-in Microphone
Samsung SND-L6013 2MP Full HD Network Dome is from a new range of video surveillance cameras from the WiseNet Lite series. The camera comes with 1/2.9" progressive scan CMOS sensor and 3.6mm fixed lens. LDC feature corrects the distortion of the lens and compensates for image distortion due to the effect of the wide-angle lenses. The camera provides display function, Hallway view support (Rotate 90˚/270˚), to monitor narrow vertical areas such as hallways, passageways and tunnels The camera features video analysis, motion detection, privacy masking zones, audio support, PoE and slot for SD memory cards and SDHC. H.264 and MJPEG dual codec optimizes the use of network bandwidth. Day and night capability enables high quality image recording in full color during daylight, switching to monochrome capture at night.
With the Intelligent Video Analytics, the camera identifies events, attributes or patterns of behavior through video analysis of monitored environments. The Uni-directional audio mic in this camera delivers high quality audio. Samsung SND-L6013 2MP Full HD Network Dome camera is the apt video surveillance solution where high-performance is required.
Key Features of Samsung SND-L6013 Full HD Network Dome camera
- 1/2.9" CMOS sensor: Delivers 2 Megapixel Full HD Resolution images with detailed views and clear visibility in all lighting conditions
- Privacy Masking Zones: Allows privacy masking for 6 areas from surveillance
- Built-in Microphone
- Dual-codec (H.264, MJPEG): Supports multiple streaming while reducing bandwidth and storage requirements.
- Lens Distortion Correction: Corrects the distortion of the lens and compensates for image distortion due to the effect of the wide-angle lenses
- Intelligent Video Analytics: Monitors video streams in real-time and automatically generates alerts
- Slot for SD and SDHC memory cards
Security Camera Features
The fixed length or vari-focal length refers to the ability to adjust the camera’s field of view. The smaller the lens size, the wider the field of view. Fixed lenses will be fixed for the life of the camera but vari-focal lenses can be adjusted to have the best field of view. Vari-focal lenses are two kinds, manual and auto. If you choose manual vari-focal lense, you will need to hold the camera adjust the focal length where as if you choose motorized vari-focal lens, you will be able to perform the same task from your computer. That is the main difference.
Average Rating based on 0 ratings
based on 0 recommendation
Would you recommend this item ?
Write A Review
No posts found