Sony SNC-CH110 1.3MP Indoor Box IP Security Camera
The SNC-CH110 is a compact indoor high definition (720p) 1.3 Megapixel (1280 x 1024 maximum resolution) fixed camera with Electronic Day/Night function, DEPA and ONVIF compliance. It supports dual streaming and triple codec encoding. Sony's X-Series cameras have outstanding picture quality and a compact, affordable, stylish design.
- A compact, stylish and discreet design that compliments any surveillance environment.
- The SNC-CH110 offers intelligent video analytics, based on the Sony DEPA platform. DEPA is a combined function of the intelligence built in to the camera and rules/filters that determine which images should be recorded or when an alarm should be triggered.
- High resolution CMOS® sensor with low noise characteristics for improved image acquisition. Derived from Sony's broadcast product range, EXMOR® is one of the highest quality image sensors available.
- Supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE), the camera can be powered using the same Ethernet cable it uses for data transfer. This feature greatly reduces the physical infrastructure costs and speed of deployment.
- The ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) defines a common protocol for the exchange of information between network video devices including automatic device discovery and video streaming. Allows interoperability between network video devices.
- Detailed 720p HD progressive images. Progressive acquisition (as opposed to interlace) means that images are more stable to view, contain more information and compress more efficiently - without "interlace artefacts".
- This multi-codec camera supports three compression formats: JPEG, the best choice of high-quality still images
- An incredibly useful function that allows simultaneous streaming of two 4:3 aspect ratio videos in user-selectable SD resolutions. You can select the entire image or a portion of the image from the original view and resize to SD resolution. With this feature the SNC-CH110 can replace two SD cameras installed in the same line of view.