Germany based technology manufacturer BOSCH is going to announce various surveillance products and softwares at 63rd ASIS International Exhibition which is going to take place in Dallas TEXAS next week.
What will the visitors see at BOSCH’s booth ( #3333)?
BOSCH is about to release their new camera series ;IP 4000i, IP 5000i and IP
6000i cameras and new MIC IP starlight 7000i and MIC IP fusion 9000i cameras which are all upgraded with new video
analytics as standard and intelligent bitrate management
BOSCH IP 4000i is a bullet camera with 2MP (Full HD 1080p) resolution at 30fps. It provides up to 196ft night vision and saves storage wih H.265 multi-streaming.
BOSCH IP 5000i is an indoor dome camera with 5MP (Ultra HD) resolution. It provides a crystal clear image in both and dark areas with HDR (High Dynamic Range) ability.
BOSCH IP 6000i is a bullet camera with 2MP (Full HD 1080p) resolution at 30fps. It provides up to 196ft night vision and a crystal clear image in both and dark areas with HDR (High Dynamic Range) ability. IP 6000i saves storage wih H.265 multi-streaming.
BOSCH IP 7000i is a PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) -Dome camera with 2MP (Full HD 1080p) resolution at 30fps.It has an excellent low light performance and provides a crystal clear image in both and dark areas with HDR (High Dynamic Range) ability.
BOSCH IP 9000i is a ruggidized PTZ Thermal camera which is designed to provide highest images possible regardless of lighting conditions and extreme weathers (IP68). It can detect object from an unmatched distance of 11,600ft.
BOSCH B465 Universal Dual Path Communicator which is compatible with much more control panels than before.
- Video Analytics and Intelligent Bitrate Management- Which is designed to obtain much more valuable data from the surveillance video without consuming extra storage unit.
- BOSCH states that “Despite the huge amounts of video data collected, statistics say that only 10% of data is ever used and most of the data collected loses its value within secondsafter being generated. Why are we only using such a limited amount of data? We are mainly focused on delivering the right information in case of an emergency or providing the correct evidence after a criminal act.
- We believe that the future is to utilize the hidden potential and use 100% of the video security data. Allowing this data to do far more for businesses than security alone.”
- BOSCH Video Management System 8.0 is now upgraded with Bosch Video Stitcher application which provides a continuous panoramic view by combining the multiple HD cameras
- The new G450 Home Control Gateway for home and business automation which is designed to remotly control alarms, lights, thermostats and door locks.
For further information please visit Boschsecurity.com