Warehouse Camera Systems
Warehouse Security Camera Systems provide surveillance solutions for small and large warehouses alike. Surveilling warehouses faces its own set of challenges. Often it requires a combination of both indoor and and outdoor cameras. Whether the goal is to monitor employees, protect merchandise or deter thieves at A1 we understand our customers need for a comprehensive solution. These systems have a simple setup with the quality that will beat any electronic store brand( Fry's, Walmart, Best Buy, Costco and Sam's Club.)
If you would like PTZ cameras, Analytics, License Plate Recognition or any other advanced technologies, our experts are available to answer any questions you might have.
What Is Included In Our Warehouse Security Camera Systems?
Our professional experts design warehouse security camera systems which include:
- Cameras of your choice: bullet, dome or turret. Can include a mixture of indoor and outdoor cameras.
- Cameras come equipped with superior HD quality, digital and or optical zooms as well as image capturing technology (WDR, BLC, IR, etc.)
- Network Video Recorder (NVR)
- Remote viewing features
- Pre-installed storage capable
- Corresponding cables and appropriate lengths
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Unlimited technical support
Benefits of using one of our professionally designed Warehouse Security Camera Systems?
- Systems come plug and play ready. Only requirement on customers end is hooking cabling to desired setting.
- Our cameras are capable of pulling power from our NVR (Network Video Recorder) so power cable is not necessary.
- All our security camera systems have Mobile Apps for Android and iPhone's and offer live stream of monitored areas.
- Easy step by step instructions.
- 3 years manufacturer warranty
- Unlimited technical support.
Warehouse Camera Systems Surveillance
Vivotek, LTS Security and Oculur Warehouse Camera Systems products are at A1 Security Cameras.
Every customers situation is unique and often requires some level of customization. The main difference between these systems are the cameras themselves and the different functionalities offered. We utilize different camera resolutions, lens size and camera technology to give the best result to our customers.
Over the past ten years we have helped thousands of customers construct an ideal security system for their setting. While there are no universal solutions for every project or scenario our professional team of experts are available to custom build a system that fits into both preference and budget. Our qualified team can put together professional quotes with a quick turnaround time . For more in depth information please give us a call 866-441-2288 or email us at email@example.com and we would love the opportunity to serve your security needs!