Warehouse Security Camera Systems
Surveilling warehouses faces its own set of challenges. Often it requires a combination of both indoor and and outdoor cameras. Whether the goal is to monitor employees, protect merchandise or deter thieves at A1 we understand our customers need for a comprehensive solution. These systems have a simple setup with the quality that will beat any electronic store brand( Fry's, Walmart, Best Buy, Costco and Sam's Club.)
If you would like PTZ cameras, Analytics, License Plate Recognition or any other advanced technologies, our experts are available to answer any questions you might have.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR WAREHOUSE SECURITY CAMERA SYSTEMS?
Our professional experts design warehouse security camera systems which include:
- Cameras of your choice: bullet, dome or turret. Can include a mixture of indoor and outdoor cameras.
- Cameras come equipped with superior HD quality, digital and or optical zooms as well as image capturing technology (WDR, BLC, IR, etc.)
- Network Video Recorder (NVR)
- Remote viewing features
- Pre-installed storage capable
- Corresponding cables and appropriate lengths
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Unlimited technical support
Benefits of using one of our professionally designed Security Camera Systems?
- Systems come plug and play ready. Only requirement on customers end is hooking cabling to desired setting.
- Our cameras are capable of pulling power from our NVR (Network Video Recorder) so power cable is not necessary.
- All our security camera systems have Mobile Apps for Android and iPhone's and offer live stream of monitored areas.
- Easy step by step instructions.
- 3 years manufacturer warranty
- Unlimited technical support.
Every customers situation is unique and often requires some level of customization. The main difference between these systems are the cameras themselves and the different functionalities offered. We utilize different camera resolutions, lens size and camera technology to give the best result to our customers.
Over the past ten years we have helped thousands of customers construct an ideal security system for their setting. While there are no universal solutions for every project or scenario our professional team of experts are available to custom build a system that fits into both preference and budget. Our qualified team can put together professional quotes with a quick turnaround time . For more in depth information please give us a call 866-441-2288 or email us at email@example.com and we would love the opportunity to serve your security needs!
Network wireless equipment is used to transmit network video from one place to another without the use of cable. In the video surveillance world the transmission typically originates from an IP security camera. The most common wireless configurations are PTP (point to point) and PTMP (point to multipoint). PTP is when you have a single transmitter streaming to a receiver. PTMP is when you have several transmitters all streaming to one receiver. When choosing the right wireless equipment you need to be mindful of the bandwidth that you are trying to stream. The wireless equipment will have a limit on how much it can handle. In order to find out how much you are streaming you have to find out the bandwidth requirements of each camera you are wanting to send across the link.
If you need help designing your wireless video surveillance system then please call and speak with one our experts. We will design your system at no cost making sure that you get what you need to successfully install your wireless camera system.