Digital Video Recorders DVR
Digital Video Recorders (DVR) are used to capture video from an analog security camera. DVRs gather video from analog security cameras and converts them to digital format for storage and playback. They are considered the brains of a CCTV security camera system. DVR is the main component in a given CCTV security system that determines the final performance and quality of the recorded video. (IP Security Cameras vs CCTV Security Cameras) When selecting a Video Recorder, several things should be considered.
- First, how many CCTV security cameras do you plan on having now and in the future?
- Second, what performance do you need or want? Performance is measured by recorded resolution and FPS (frames per second).
Digital Video Recorders DVR Blog Pages
- How to Reset LTS Recorder or camera to default
- How do I install HD Digital Video Recorder?
- How to Reboot Your Recorder Remotely
- Do all recorders work with all cameras?
- How To Reset Your Recorders/Cameras Password Securely
- How to Reset Your LTS Recorders Password with a Secure Code
- NVR/DVR Storage Calculator
- How To Reset LTS Platinum Series DVR/NVR Password
- Which is Better NVR or DVR? What's the Difference?
- What is the purpose of DVR in CCTV?
- How to Solve Dahua and Dahua OEM DVR Vulnerability
- Latest Firmware Update For LTS DVRs