We specialize in commercial grade - onsite storage security cameras. "Commercial grade" means these cameras are not made off of plastic or cheap aluminum that will fall apart right after warranty expires. They come with minimum 3 years warranty so it is solid investment. Our customers report 5-7 years lifetime on average. "Onsite storage" means these cameras are not cloud cameras. Cloud cameras are made in way to only record to cloud such as Google, Amazon and it can be accessed by individuals or entities depending on circumstances and depending on their privacy policies. When you buy security cameras with recorders from us, they are your private storage and not recording to Cloud. You can make these devices to record to cloud but by default they do not. Unlike cloud cameras:
- There is no monthly fee. You own everything, period!
- No video recording limit (overwrites old videos - can store as long as years depending on storage)
- No video quality recording limit (unlike cloud security cameras, you are not limited with 10 seconds 720p)
What Is Included In Our Security Cameras?
Our professional experts design Security Cameras which include:
- Cameras of your choice: bullet, dome or turret. Can include a mixture of indoor and outdoor cameras.
- Cameras come equipped with superior HD quality, digital and or optical zooms as well as image capturing technology (WDR, BLC, IR, etc.)
- Network Video Recorder (NVR)
- Remote viewing features
- Pre-installed storage capable
- Corresponding cables and appropriate lengths
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Unlimited technical support
Learn about the types of Security Cameras
- IP Security Cameras,
- HD CCTV Security Cameras,
- CCTV Analog Security Cameras,
- Wireless Cameras,
- Fever Screening Cameras,
- 4K Security Cameras,
- Explosion-proof Security Cameras,
- License Plate Recognition Cameras,
- PoC (Power over Coax) Analog Cameras,
- Arctic Security Cameras,
- Cloud Security Cameras,
- Cameras for Mobile Surveillance,
- Panoramic Security Cameras,
- Cameras with SD Card Recording.
Analog vs. Digital IP Security Cameras & CCTV Systems
The type of Cable Used for IP Cameras is Cat5e or Cat6e
Audio can also be transmitted on some IP cameras. A user can install a microphone or even speakers at the camera which can then playback pre-recorded audio clips or even receive audio from near the camera. Some IP cameras can transmit VoIP data which allows for IP phone integration and audio playback. Smart cameras are able to store video directly to an SD card and trigger events based on external sensory input. Using an IP camera can reduce the cost of installation by taking advantage of PoE. Power over ethernet lets users both transmit video and power the camera on a single network cable. The type of cable used for IP cameras is cat5e or cat6e. IP security cameras typically come with a higher intial cost but more than make up for it by combining high resolution video, audio, data, and power on one device
Security Surveillance Cameras
Every customers situation is unique and often requires some level of customization. The main difference between these systems are the cameras themselves and the different functionalities offered. We utilize different camera resolutions, lens size and camera technology to give the best result to our customers.
Over the past ten years we have helped thousands of customers construct an ideal security system for their setting. While there are no universal solutions for every project or scenario our professional team of experts are available to custom build a system that fits into both preference and budget. Our qualified team can put together professional quotes with a quick turnaround time . For more in depth information please give us a call 866-441-2288 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would love the opportunity to serve your security needs!
Security Cameras Blog Pages
- Pros and Cons On Installing Analog Security Cameras
- Beginners Guide to Buying Analog Security Cameras
- The Difference Between Analog and IP Security Cameras
- Dahua Released Worlds First 4K Fisheye Analog Camera
- Can IP cameras work without Internet?
- What is the difference between an IP camera and CCTV?
- How To Reset IP Security Cameras by Brands
- How to install an NVR (Network Video Recorder) with IP Security Cameras
- How to Manually add an IP camera to your security system
- Port Forwarding for IP Security Cameras and Networks
- What is a Box Security Cameras?
- What is a Dome Security Cameras?
- What is a Speed Dome Camera?