Bosch 5602 Mechanical Heat Detector - Single Circuit, Mechanical Heat Detector (194-degreeF)
Bosch 5602 Mechanical Heat Detector
The System Sensor 5600 Series Mechanical Heat Detectors provide low-cost property protection against fire and non-life-safety installations where smoke detectors are inappropriate.
The 5602 has a plain, unlabeled housing and is intended for residential applications. All other models have labeled housings to ensure that the proper detector is being used. Alphanumeric characters identify the activation method (FX for fixed temperature or FX/ROR for combination fixed temperature and rate-of-rise units) and the temperature rating in degrees Fahrenheit and degrees Celsius.
When the detector is activated, the collector drops from the unit. This allows easy identification of all units in alarm.
- Post-activation indicator to easily identify units in alarm
- Multiple configurations satisfy a broad range of installations
- Broad range of back box mounting options
- Reversible mounting bracket for surface-mount or flush-mount installations
- System Sensor® single-circuit
- Fixed-temperature (+194°F),
- Rate-of-rise mechanical heat detector.
Customers Also Viewed
- Environmental : Indoor
- Color : White
- Access Control Type : Cards
- Compression : H.265, MJPEG, H.264,
- Pre-Installed Storage : 2 TB
- Video Output : 1x VGA 1x HDMI
- Max. Recording Resolution : 8MP (4K)
- Hard Drive Ports : 2 SATA Ports
- Max. Storage Capacity : 12 TB Storage Capacity