Bosch D6100IPV6-01 Receiver Kit, 2-line, IP, 120VAC
Includes one D6100IPv6, one transformer 120 VAC, and one blade-style plug. For use in Colombia, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Panama, Taiwan, Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Mexico, and the United States.
What is Conettix D6100IPv06 Central Station Receiver?
The Conettix D6100IPv6 Communications Receiver/ Gateway provides simultaneous alarm communications using:
- Public switched telephone network (PSTN lines).
- LAN, WAN, or cellular networks using standard datagram protocol and internet protocol (UDP/IP).
The D6100IPv6 has a compact, economical design that is well-suited for applications such as small central stations, gated communities, security offices, or university campuses. The D6100IPv6 uses the same firmware and supports the same major communication formats as the Conettix D6600 Communications Receiver/Gateway.
- Up to 3,200 accounts for local-area network (LAN) or wide-area network (WAN) communications
- Two lines for public switched telephone network (PSTN) communications with Caller ID support
- Supports IPv6 and IPv4 networks
- NIST-FIPS197 certified for 128- to 256-bit AES encryption
PSTN communications configuration
This configuration uses existing telephone lines. A control panel's signal transmits over a PSTN analog telephone line to the D6100IPv6. The receiver translates the signal to a common data format and sends the signal through Ethernet LAN, WAN, or RS-232 to a central station automation system.
Internet or intranet communications configuration
This configuration requires Conettix IP components at the premises, uses existing Ethernet or cellular networks, and avoids additional telephone service costs. This configuration permits the Conettix D6200 Programming/Administration Software to connect to the D6100IPv6 remotely. A control panel's signal transmits over the LAN, WAN, or cellular network to the D6100IPv6. The D6100IPv6 translates the signal to a common data format and sends the signal through Ethernet LAN, WAN, or RS-232 to a central station automation system. The central automation system sends information to operator work stations.
Conettix D6200 programming/administration software
Conettix D6200 Programming/Administration Software is a PC-based application that allows users to view, change, upload, and download D6100IPv6 programming parameters. With the Conettix D6200 Programming/Administration Software, users can edit programming parameters, manage IP accounts, and view the status of the receiver.
Customers Also Viewed
Bosch DRH-5532-414N00 DIVAR hybrid 5000 16 Channel Hybrid Video Recorder - 16ch IP/16ch Analog, 4TB, 1.5U
- Compression : H.265, MJPEG, H.264,
- Pre-Installed Storage : 4 TB
- Video Output : 1x VGA 2x HDMI
- Hard Drive Ports : 4 SATA Ports
- Max. Storage Capacity : 24 TB Storage Capacity