Altronix ACMS8CBK1 Kit
Altronix VR6 Voltage Regulator converts a 24VDC input into a regulated 5VDC or 12VDC selectable output at up to 6A supply current. It reduces the cost of adding an additional power supply to achieve 24VDC and 12VDC or 5VDC simultaneously, saving valuable enclosure space. Altronix ACM8CB converts one (1) 12 to 24 volt AC or DC input into eight (8) independently controlled Class 2 rated PTC protected power-limited auto-resettable outputs rated at 2.5A each. Outputs are activated by an open collector sink or normally open (NO) dry trigger input from an Access Control System, Card Reader, Keypad, Push Button, PIR, etc. ACM8CB will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. Outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure modes. This unit is designed to be powered by one common power source which will provide power for both the board operation and locking devices, or two (2) totally independent power sources, one (1) providing power for board operation and the other for lock / accessory power. The FACP Interface enables Emergency Egress, Alarm Monitoring, or may be used to trigger other auxiliary devices. The fire alarm disconnect feature is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
Power Input / Output:
- Input: 24VDC @ 1.75A Output: 5VDC @ 6A.
- Input: 24VDC @ 3.5A Output: 12VDC @ 6A.
- 5VDC or 12VDC regulated output.
- Output rating 6A max. non power-limited.
- Surge suppression.
- Input and output LEDs.
- 5VDC: 15 BTU/Hr.
- 12VDC: 37 BTU/Hr.
Power Input / Voltage Range:
- Input 1 and Input 2 voltage range: 5VDC to 24VDC, up to 10A each or 16A total input.
Eight (8) Individually Controlled trigger inputs:
- a) Normally open (NO) inputs.
- b) Normally closed (NC) inputs.
- c) Open collector sink inputs.
- d) Wet Input (5VDC - 24VDC) with 10K resistor.
- e) Any combination of the above.
- PTC protected outputs rated @ 2A per output, Class 2 power-limited. Total output 16A max.
- Do not exceed the individual power supply ratings.
- Total output current should not exceed max. current rating of the power supplies employed on each input.
- Eight (8) selectable 5VDC - 24VDC independently controlled outputs or eight (8) indepently controlled Form C relay outputs:
- a) Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure power outputs.
- b) Form C Relays. Contacts rated @ 2.5A.
- c) Auxiliary power outputs (unswitched).
- d) Any combination of the above.
- Individual outputs may be set to OFF position for servicing (output jumper set to middle position).
- Does not apply to Dry Contact applications.
- Any of the eight (8) PTC protected power outputs are selectable to follow power Input 1 or Input 2.
- Output voltage of each output is the same as the input voltage of the input selected.
- Surge suppression.
Fire Alarm Disconnect
- Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
Fire Alarm disconnect input options:
- a) Normally open [NO] or normally closed [NC] dry contact input. Polarity reversal input from FACP signaling circuit.
- FACP output relay [NC] contact or provides 10k resistance with [EOL JMP] intact.
- PTCs are rated 2A each.
- Main input fuses rated @ 10A/32V each.
- Red LEDs indicate outputs are triggered.
- Blue LED indicates FACP disconnect is triggered.
Individual voltage LEDs
- Green: 12VDC
- Red/Green: 24VDC.
- 4 BTU/Hr.
Temperature for (ACMS8CB, VR6):
- Operating Temperature 0ºC to 49ºC (32ºF to 120ºF).
- Storage Temperature - 20ºC to 70ºC ( - 4ºF to 158ºF).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.