Altronix AL1042ADA220 NAC Power Supply - 4 Class A or 4 Class B Outputs
AL1042ADA220 are extremely cost effective voltage regulated remote NAC Power Extenders. They may be connected to any 24 volt Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP). Primary applications include Notification Appliance Circuit (NAC) expansion (supports ADA requirements) and providing auxiliary power to support system accessories.
- Power input 220VAC (working range 198VAC - 256VAC), 50/60 Hz, 2.2A.
- Two (2) Class A, Style Z or two (2) Class B, Style W, Y FACP inputs.
- Two (2) NC dry contact trigger inputs.
- Class 2 Rated power limited outputs.
- 24VDC voltage regulated power limited outputs.
- 10A max total alarm current.
- 2.5A max current per output.
- Two auxiliary outputs rated at 1A each (1A continuous, 1A AC disconnect).
Programmable supervised indicating circuit outputs:
- Four (4) Class B, Style W, Y or Four (4) Class A, Style Z or Two (2) Class A, Style Z and Two (2) Class B, Style W, Y.
- Thermal and short circuit protection with auto reset.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Automatic switchover to stand-by battery when AC fails.
- Zero voltage drop when switching over to battery backup.
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contact, 1A / 28VDC).
- Factory set for 30 seconds with optional 2.5 to 3 hour delay setting (field selectable).
- Instant local AC trouble reporting relay (form "C" contact, 1A / 28VDC).
- Battery presence and low battery supervision (form "C" contact, 1A / 28VDC).
- Input and output status LED indicators.
- 2-wire horn/strobe Sync mode allows audible notification appliances (horns) to be silenced while visual notification appliances (strobes) continue to operate.
- Sync protocols include Potter/Amseco, Faraday, Gentex°, System Sensor°, and CooperWheelock°.
- Temporal Code 3, Steady Mode, Input to Output Follower Mode (maintains synchronization of notification appliances circuit).
- Compatible with 12VDC or 24VDC fire panels.
- Output loop supervision directed to input 1 or input 2.
- Signal Circuit Trouble Memory - facilitates quick identification of an intermittent/fault (short circuit, open or ground) which has previously occurred on one or more signaling circuit outputs. LEDs indicate/ identify which output the fault has occurred.
- Common trouble input and output.
- Ground fault detection.
- Unit includes power supply, logic board enclosure, cam lock, and battery leads.
- Operating 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F).
- Storage - 20° C to 70°C ( - 4° F to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.
- BTU/Hr (approx.): 31 BTU/Hr.