Altronix eBridge1CR EoC Single Port Receiver
The eBridge1CR - IP over Coax receiver is designed for use with eBridge1CT to enable fast 10/100Base-T Ethernet digital communication over coax cable. This plug and play unit facilitates system upgrades from analog to IP cameras/devices utilizing existing legacy Coax and eliminating the costs and labor associated with installing new network cabling. In addition data transmission is extended up to 610m (over five times the 100m Ethernet maximum length), eliminating the need for repeaters. eBridge units will transmit Composite Video Signal with Ethernet data simultaneously.
- Incorporates *sloc (Security Link over Coax) technology.
- 12VDC to 24VDC Class 2 power supply (polarity not observed) or 16VAC to 24VAC Class 2 plug-in transformer.
- 12VDC/275mA, 24VDC/110mA, 16VAC/375mA, 24VAC/200mA.
- Connectivity: RJ45, auto-crossover.
- Wire type: 4-pair Cat-5 or better structured cable.
- Distance: up to 100m.
- Speed: 10/100BaseT, half/full duplex, auto negotiation.
- Throughput is rated to pass 25Mbps of data at distances up to 500m. With proper headend equipment multiple Megapixel cameras can be used.
- Distance: up to 500m.
- Connectivity: BNC, RG-59/U or similar.
- Blue LED - Coax link connection.
- Yellow and Green LED (RJ45) IP Link status, 10/100Base-T/active.
- Green LED - Power.
- Operating Temperature: 14° F to 122° F ( - 10° C to +50° C).
- Storage Temperature: - 22° to 158° F ( - 30° to +70° C).
- Humidity: 20 to 85%, non-condensing.
- - 304.8 to 2,000m (-1000 to 6,561.679 ft.).
Customers Also Viewed