Altronix EBRIDGE1CT IP Over Coax Transceiver
EoC Single Port Transceiver, 25Mbps, silmultaneous composite video, 12/24VDC or 16/24VAC, Requires Compatible Receiver
The eBridge1CT - IP over Coax transceiver is designed for use with eBridge1CR, eBridge4CR, and eBridge16CR receivers to enable fast 10/100Base-T Ethernet digital communication over coax cable. This plug and play unit facilitates system upgrades from analog to IP cameras/devices utilizing existing legacy Coax and eliminating the costs and labor associated with installing new network cabling. In addition data transmission is extended up to 610m (over five times the 100m Ethernet maximum length), eliminating the need for repeaters. eBridge units will transmit Composite Video Signal with Ethernet data simultaneously.
Key features of Altronix EBRIDGE1CT
- Incorporates *sloc™ (Security Link over Coax) technology.
- 12VDC to 24VDC Class 2 power supply (polarity not observed) or 16VAC to 24VAC Class 2 plug-in transformer.
- 12VDC/275mA, 24VDC/110mA,
- 16VAC/375mA, 24VAC/200mA.
- Connectivity: RJ45, auto-crossover.
- Wire type: 4-pair Cat-5 or better structured cable.
- Distance: up to 100m.
- Speed: 10/100BaseT, half/full duplex, auto negotiation.
- Throughput is rated to pass 25mbps of data at distances up to 500m. With proper headend equipment multiple Megapixel cameras can be used.
- Distance: up to 500m.
- Connectivity: BNC, RG-59/U or similar.
- Blue LED - Coax link connection.
- Yellow and Green LED (RJ45) IP Link status, 10/100Base-T/active.
- Green LED - Power.
- Operating Temperature: 14ºF to 122ºF ( - 10ºC to +50ºC).
- Storage Temperature: - 22º to 158ºF ( - 30º to +70ºC).
- Humidity: 20 to 85%, non-condensing.
- - 304.8 to 2,000m (-1000 to 6,561.679 ft.).
Customers Also Viewed
- Output Voltage : DC 12V DC 24V