Altronix eBridge1PCR EoC Single Port Receiver - 25Mbps
eBridge1PCR is a single port EoC Receiver that transmits data and power over coax cable. eBridge1PCR generates PoE up the coax to an eBridge1PCT transceiver. The transceiver in turn delivers that PoE compliant power to an edge device/camera. This plug and play unit facilitates system upgrades from analog to IP utilizing existing legacy Coax and eliminates the costs and labor associated with installing new network cabling. Data transmission and power over the Coax is possible up to 500m in comparison to 100m Ethernet distance (CAT5e). A maximum range from head end to the edge device/camera is 610m, taking into consideration that up to 100m of structured cable may be deployed from the receiver to the network switch and the transceiver to the edge device/camera.
- 24VDC Class 2 power supply (polarity not observed) or 24VAC Class 2 plug-in transformer.
Power Consumption (under maximum load)
- 24VDC/1,000mA, 24VAC/900mA.
- Connectivity: RJ45, auto-crossover.
- Wire type: 4-pair CAT5 or better structured cable.
- Distance: up to 100m.
- Speed: 10/100BaseT, half/full duplex, auto negotiation.
- PoE compliant to IEEE 802.3af (15W) delivered to camera by eBridge transceiver.
- Throughput is rated to pass 25Mbps of data at distances up to 500m with proper headend equipment which supports Megapixel, HD720, HD1080.
- Distance: up to 500m for power delivery of coax.
- Connectivity: BNC, RG-59/U or similar.
- Blue - Coax link connection.
- Green - PoE ON. Green - Power ON.
- Yellow and Green - (RJ45) IP Link status, 10/100Base-T/active.
- Auto detection and protection of legacy non-PoE cameras/devices.
- 15W: - 4° F to 113deg; F ( - 20° C to +45° C).
- 30W for 24VDC: -20° C to +37° C ( -4° F to 98.6° F).
- 30W for 48VDC: -20° C to +45° C ( -4° F to 113° F).
- -20° to 70° C ( -4° to 158° F).
- Relative humidity: 85%, +/- 5%, non-condensing.
- 24VDC: 18 BTU/Hr.
- 56VDC: 26 BTU/Hr.
- - 304.8 to 2,000m (-1000 to 6,561.679 ft.).
Customers Also Viewed