Altronix eBridge1PCRM EoC Single Port Receiver - 25Mbps
Altronix eBridge1PCRM single port EoC Receiver transmits data and passes power over coax cable. eBridge1PCRM passes PoE/PoE+ up the coax to an eBridge1PCT, eBridge1PCTX or eBridge1ST transceiver. The transceiver in turn delivers that PoE compliant power to an edge device/camera. This plug and play unit facilitates system upgrades from analog to IP utilizing existing legacy Coax and eliminates the costs and labor associated with installing new network cabling. Data transmission and power over the Coax is possible up to 500m in comparison to 100m Ethernet distance (CAT5e). A maximum range from headend to the edge device/camera is 700m, taking into consideration that up to 100m of structured cable may be deployed from the receiver to the network switch and the transceiver to the edge device/camera.
- eBridge1PCT: PoE compliant transceiver.
- eBridge1PCTX: PoE/PoE+ compliant transceiver.
- eBridge1ST: PoE/PoE+ compliant mini transceiver.
- Powered by midspan or endspan (PoE/PoE+).
- Connectivity: RJ45, auto-crossover.
- Wire type: 4-pair CAT5 or better structured cable.
- Distance: up to 100m.
- Speed: 10/100BaseT, half/full duplex, auto negotiation.
- PoE compliant to IEEE 802.3af (15W) and PoE+ compliant to IEEE 802.3at (30W) delivered to camera by eBridge transceiver.
- Throughput is rated to pass 25Mbps of data at distances up to 500m with proper headend equipment which supports Megapixel, HD720, HD1080.
- Distance: up to 500m for power delivery of coax.
- Connectivity: BNC, RG-59/U or similar.
- Blue LED - Coax link connection.
- Green - PoE ON.
- Green - Power ON.
- Yellow and Green LED (RJ45) IP Link status,
- Operating Temperature: - 20° C to 49° C ( - 4° F to 120.2° F).
- Storage Temperature: - 30° C to 70° C ( - 22° F to 158° F).
- Relative humidity: 85%, +/- 5%, non-condensing.
- Operating Altitude: - 1000 to 6,561.679ft. (-304.8 to 2000m).
- 24VDC: 18 BTU/Hr.
- 56VDC: 26 BTU/Hr.
- Auto detection and protection of legacy non-PoE cameras/devices.
Receiver eBridge Unit