Altronix eFlow104N Power Supply Charger - Single Output
eFlow104N is a power supply/charger that converts a 120VAC 60Hz input into a single 24VDC output with a total of 10A max. The unit includes an unswitched aux. output. It also offers a suite of features that includes fire alarm disconnect, over voltage protection, and low power disconnect which prevents deep discharge of stand-by batteries.
- 120VAC, 60Hz, 4.5A.
- Input fuse: 5A/250V.
- 24VDC @ 10.0A supply current.
- Auxiliary Power-Limited output rated @ 1A (unswitched).
- Over Voltage Protection.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails. Transfer to stand-by battery power is instantaneous with no interruption.
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contacts)
- Notification trigger is selectable for 30 seconds (factory set) or 2 hours..
- Battery fail & presence supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Low power shutdown. Shuts down DC output terminals if battery voltage drops below 70-75% (depending on the power supply). Prevents deep battery discharge.
Fire Alarm Disconnect
- Supervised Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) 10K EOL resistor. Operates on a normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) trigger.
- Operating: 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F).
- Storage: - 20° C to 70° C ( - 4° F to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.
- BTU/Hr (approx.): 123 BTU/Hr.
- System AC input VA requirement: 540VA.
- Green AC Power LED indicates 120VAC present.
- AC input, DC output and Battery LED indicators.
- Short circuit and overload protection.
- Unit is complete with power supply, enclosure, battery leads and cam lock.
Customers Also Viewed