Altronix eFlow3NV Power Supply Charger - Single Output
Altronix eFlow3NV is a power supply/charger that converts a 220VAC (working range 198VAC - 256VAC), 50/60Hz input into a single 12VDC or 24VDC output.
- 220VAC (working range 198VAC - 256VAC), 50/60Hz, 2.1A.
- Input fuse: 5A/250V.
- 12VDC or 24VDC selectable output.
- 12VDC or 24VDC @ 2.0A supply current.
- Auxiliary output rated @ 1A (unswitched).
- Overvoltage protection.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails. Transfer to stand-by battery power is instantaneous with no interruption.
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Notification trigger is selectable for 30 seconds (factory set) or 2 hours.
- Battery fail and presence supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Low power shutdown. Shuts down DC output terminals if battery voltage drops below 71-73% for 12V units and 70-75% for 24V units (depending on the power supply). Prevents deep battery discharge.
Fire Alarm Disconnect
- Supervised Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) 10K EOL resistor. Operates on a normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) trigger.
- Operating 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F).
- Storage - 20° C to 70° C ( - 4° F to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.
- 12VDC: 12 BTU/Hr.
- 24VDC: 25 BTU/Hr.
- System AC input VA requirement: 462VA.
- Green AC Power LED indicates 220VAC present.
- AC input, DC output, and Battery LED indicators.
- Short circuit and overload protection.
- Unit is complete with power supply, enclosure, battery leads, and cam lock.
Datasheet Altronix eFlow3NV Datasheet