Altronix HubSat8DV UTP Passive Transceiver Hub - 8 Channel
Altronix HubSat8DV Passive UTP Transceiver Hub with Integral Camera Power transmits UTP video, RS422/RS485 data and power over a single CAT-5 or higher structured cable. Unit provides 8 camera channels in a wall mount enclosure. Video transmission range is up to 750ft. max. per channel. Units are compatible with AC and/or DC fixed or PTZ cameras when utilizing Altronix HubWayAv or HubWayDv Video Balun/Combiners. In addition, the unit features individually selectable 24VAC or 28VAC PTC protected outputs with surge suppression. Optionally, the HubSat8DV can be used as an accessory module to transmit video from up to 8 cameras over a single CAT-5 or higher structured cable back to the HubWay, HubWayLD or HubWayLDH Passive and Active UTP Transceiver Hubs. In addition, the HubSat8DV provides power to these cameras locally to eliminate the possibility of voltage drop associated with long cable runs.
- 220VAC 50/60Hz, 1A.
- Primary in-line fuses are rated @ 3.5A/250V.
- Eight (8) channels of quality video over twisted pair up to a distance of 228.6m (750ft.) per channel.
- Eight (8) 75 ohm video outputs.
- RS422/RS485 data input.
- Individually selectable 24VAC or 28VAC power outputs with OFF position.
- Unit provides up to 1A max. per channel not to exceed a total of 8A maximum current.
- PTC protected outputs.
- PTCs are rated @ 1A per channel.
- Surge suppression.
- Eight (8) power LED indicators.
- Operating 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F).
- Storage - 20° C to 70°C ( - 4° F to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.
- 24VDC: 98 BTU/Hr.
- 28VDC: 115 BTU/Hr.