Altronix HUBWAY16D 16 Channel UTP Passive Transceiver Hub
HubWay16D Passive UTP Transceiver Hub with Integral Camera Power transmits UTP video, RS422/RS485 data and power over a single CAT-5 or higher structured cable. Unit provides 16 camera channels in a space saving 1U EIA 19" rack mount chassis which may be rack, wall, or shelf mounted. Video transmission range is up to 750 ft. max. per channel. Units are compatible with AC and/or DC fixed or PTZ cameras when utilizing Altronix HubWayAv, HubWayAv2, HubWayDv or HubWayDvi Video Balun/Combiners. Unit also features individually selectable 24VAC or 28VAC PTC protected outputs with surge suppression. An optional HubSat4D Passive UTP Transceiver Hub with Integral Camera Power can be used as an accessory module to transmit video from up to 4 cameras over a single CAT-5 or higher structured cable back to the HubWay16D. In addition, HubSat4D provides power to these cameras locally to eliminate the possibility of voltage drop associated with long cable runs.
UTP Passive Transceiver Hub, 16 Channel, Video up to 750', Integrated 24/28VAC Power Supply, 115/220VAC, 1U
- Voltage: 115VAC, 60Hz, 3A or 230VAC, 50/60Hz, 1.5A.
- PTC protected outputs rated 1A per channel.
- Voltage: Individually selectable 24VAC or 28VAC power outputs with OFF position.
- Current: Up to 1A max. per channel, not to exceed a total of 10A maximum current.
- Other: Surge suppression.
- Sixteen (16) channels of video over twisted pair up to a distance of 228.6m (750 ft.) per channel.
- Sixteen (16) 75 Ohm video outputs.
- RS422/RS485 data inputs.
- Outputs: Sixteen (16) individual power LED indicators.
- Operating: 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F).
- Storage: - 20° C to 70° C ( - 4° F to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.
- 24VAC: 123 BTU/Hr.
- 28VAC: 143 BTU/Hr.
Customers Also Viewed
- Color : Black