Altronix HubWayEX16 UTP Active Transceiver Hub - 16 Channel via 4 Grouped Ports
Altronix HubWayEX16 Active UTP Transceiver Hub employs automatic gain control (AGC) to transmit UTP video, RS422/RS485 data over a single CAT-5 or higher structured cable. Unit provides 16 camera channels in a space saving 1U EIA 19" rack mount chassis which may be rack, wall or shelf mounted. Video transmission range is up to one mile max. per channel. Units are compatible with fixed or PTZ cameras. Each grouped camera channel provides video transmission for up to four (4) cameras over a single CAT-5 or higher structured cable. This permits the installation of up to sixteen (16) cameras at remote locations over four (4) CAT-5 or higher structured cables.
- 115VAC, 60Hz, 0.4A or 230VAC, 50Hz, 0.2A.
- Sixteen (16) channel of video over twisted pair up to a distance of 1,500m (5000ft.) per channel.
- Active balun/combiners not required.
- Sixteen (16) 75 Ohm video outputs.
- Automatic picture and gain control.
- RS422/RS485 data inputs.
- Video: Sixteen (16) Red LED indicators.
- Operating: 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F).
- Storage: - 20° C to 70° C ( - 4° F to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.
Datasheet Altronix HubWayEX16 Datasheet