Altronix HubWayLDH8 UTP Active Transceiver Hub - 8 Channel
Altronix HubWayLDH8 Active UTP Transceiver Hub transmits UTP video and RS422/RS485 data over a single CAT-5 or higher structured cable. Unit provides 8 camera channels in a space saving 1U EIA 19" rack mount chassis which may be rack, wall or shelf mounted. Video transmission range is up to 3000 ft. max. per channel. Units are compatible with AC and/or DC fixed or PTZ cameras. An optional HubSat4D Passive UTP Transceiver Hub with Integral Camera Power can be used as an accessory module to transmit video from up to 4 cameras over a single CAT-5 or higher structured cable back to the HubWayLDH8. In addition, the HubSat4D provides power to these cameras locally to eliminate the possibility of voltage drop associated with long cable runs.
- Voltage: 115VAC, 60Hz, 1.5A or 230VAC, 50/60Hz, 1A.
- Fusing: Primary fuse (internal) is rated at 5A/250V.
- Eight (8) channels of video over twisted pair up to a distance of 914.4m (3,000 ft.) per channel.
- Eight (8) 75 Ohm video outputs.
- Picture and gain control.
- RS422/RS485 data inputs.
- Outputs: Eight (8) individual power LED indicators.
- Operating: 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F).
- Storage: - 20° C to 70° C ( - 4° F to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.
Customers Also Viewed