Altronix Maximal37E Power Supply/Charger - Expandable
Maximal37E provides system designers and installers with "maximum" power choices and the highest levels of versatility. It provides 12VDC, or 12VDC and 24VDC simultaneously via two (2) single output power supply/chargers. It includes AC fail, low battery and battery presence monitoring. Optional Altronix® field installable sub-assemblies provide multiple outputs and a wide range of features for specific Access Control and Fire Alarm applications.
- 115VAC 60Hz, 7.7A input.
- 12VDC and/or 24VDC outputs.
Maximum output current Options:
- A) 12VDC @ 6A plus 24VDC @ 10A.
- B) 24VDC @ 6A plus 24VDC @ 10A.
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs (built-in power supply).
- Thermal and short circuit protection with auto reset.
- Power Supply input fuse rated @ 3.5A/250V.
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Notification trigger is selectable for 30 seconds (factory set) or 6 hours.
- Low battery and battery presence supervision (form "C" contact).
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails.
- Zero voltage drop when unit switches over to battery backup (AC failure condition).
- AC input and DC output LED indicators.
- Operating: 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F).
- Storage: - 20° C to 70° C ( - 4° F to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.
- 12VDC & 24VDC: 160 BTU/Hr.
- 24VDC: 197 BTU/Hr.
- System AC input VA requirement: 885.5VA.
Customers Also Viewed