Altronix Maximal37FE Power Supply/Charger - Expandable
Maximal37FE Expandable Power System provides system designers and installers with optimum power choices and the highest levels of versatility. It provides 12VDC, 24VDC, or 12VDC and 24VDC simultaneously via two (2) single output power supply/chargers. System includes AC fail, low battery and battery presence monitoring. Enclosure facilitates up to four (4) 12VDC/12AH batteries. All interconnecting equipment must be UL Listed.
- 120VAC 60Hz, 8.0A input.
- 12VDC and/or 24VDC outputs.
Maximum output current Options:
- A) 12VDC @ 6A plus 24VDC @ 10A.
- B) 24VDC @ 6A plus 24VDC @ 10A.
- Non power-limited outputs.
- Aux. power-limited output rated @ 1A (unswitched).
- Over Voltage Protection.
- Power Supply input fuse rated @ 5A/250V.
Fire Alarm Disconnect
- Supervised Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) 10K EOL resistor. Operates on a normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) trigger.
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Notification trigger is selectable for 30 seconds (factory set) or 2 hours.
- Battery fail & presence supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Low power shutdown. Prevents deep battery discharge.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails.
- Battery fuses rated @ 10A/32V (P/S 1) and 15A/32V (P/S 2).
- Green AC Power LED indicates 120VAC present.
- AC input and DC output LED indicators.
- Operating: 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F).
- Storage: - 20° C to 70° C ( - 4° F to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.
- 24VDC: 197 BTU/Hr.
- 12VDC & 24VDC: 160 BTU/Hr.
- System AC input VA requirement: 960VA.