Altronix Maximal55E Power Supply Charger - Expandable
This unit provides system designers and installers with "maximum" power choices and the highest levels of versatility. It provides 12VDC simultaneously via two (2) single output power supply/chargers. It includes AC fail, low battery and battery presence monitoring. Optional Altronix field installable sub-assemblies provide multiple outputs and a wide range of features for specific Access Control applications.
- 115VAC 60Hz, 5.2A input.
- 12VDC outputs.
Maximum output current Options:
- A) 12VDC @ 10A plus 12VDC @ 10A.
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs (built-in power supply).
- Thermal and short circuit protection with auto reset.
- Power Supply input fuse rated @ 3.5A/250V.
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Notification trigger is selectable for 30 seconds (factory set) or 6 hours.
- Low battery and battery presence supervision (form "C" contact).
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails.
- Zero voltage drop when unit switches over to battery backup (AC failure condition).
- AC input and DC output LED indicators.
- Operating 0ºC to 49ºC (32ºF to 120ºF).
- Storage - 20ºC to 70ºC ( - 4ºF to 158ºF).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.
- BTU/Hr (approx.): 12VDC & 123 BTU/Hr.
- System AC input VA requirement: 598VA.
Customers Also Viewed