Altronix NetWay16 Midspan Injector - 16 Port
NetWay16 Midspans provide power and pass data (video) for PoE compliant cameras/devices. Sixteen ports in a space saving 1U EIA 19" rack mount chassis. Cameras/devices may be located up to 100m from the NetWay unit. A NetWayXT repeater module can be utilized to extend the distance an additional 100m for a total range of up to 200m. A maximum range of 600m is possible using multiple repeaters, based on camera/device port requirement. NetWay Midspans are capable of supporting non-PoE compliant fixed and PTZ IP cameras by utilizing NetWay1512 or NetWay3012 adapters.
- 115VAC 50/60Hz, 4.9A.
- Primary fuse (internal) is rated at 5A/250V.
- Unit provides up to 30W max. full power per port.
- Total power: 300W.
- IEEE 802.3af (PoE) and IEEE 802.3at (PoE +) compliant.
- Short circuit protection.
- Auto detection and protection of legacy non-PoE cameras/edge devices.
- Easy plug and play installation.
- Safe and cost effective power distribution over CAT5/5E/6 LAN infrastructure.
- Automatic detection and protection of legacy non-PoE cameras.
- Port status LED indicators.
- Illuminated master power disconnect circuit breaker with manual reset (switch).
- IEC 320 - 3-wire grounded line cord (detachable).
- Operating: - 20° C to 40° C ( - 4° F to 104° F).
- Storage: - 20° to 70° C ( - 4° F to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.
- BTU/Hr. (approx.): 154 BTU/Hr.
- System AC input VA requirement: 563.5VA.
- - 304.8 to 3,048m ( - 1,000 to 10,000 ft.).
Customers Also Viewed