Altronix NETWAY16M 16 Port Managed Midspan
Altronix NetWay16M Managed Midspans provide power and pass data for PoE compliant cameras/edge devices. Cameras/edge devices may be located up to 100m from the NetWay unit. A NetWayXT repeater module can be utilized to extend the distance an additional 100m for a total range of up to 200m. A maximum range of 600m is possible using multiple repeaters, based on camera/device port requirement. NetWay Managed Midspans are capable of supporting non-PoE compliant fixed and PTZ IP cameras utilizing NetWay1512 or NetWay3012 adapters.
Key Features Of Altronix NETWAY16M
- IEEE 802.3af (15W) and IEEE 802.3at (30W) compliant.
- Sixteen (16) ports for cameras/edge devices over ethernet.
- Speed: 10/100 Mbps.
- 30W maximum power per port.
- Port status LEDs.
- LAN or laptop connection enables programming of PoE shutdown and port monitoring.
- User interface.
- Programmable PoE shutdown for each port. Utilized to reset cameras/edge devices.
- Auto detection and protection of legacy non-PoE cameras/devices.
- UL Listed in the U.S. and Canada.
- CE Approved.
- Lifetime Warranty / Made in the U.S.A
Number of Ports:
Customers Also Viewed
- Number of Ports : 16
- Environmental : Outdoor
- Power Budget : 60 Watt
- Number of Ports : 1
- Environmental : Indoor