Altronix NetWay4EX Indoor PoE+ Hardened Switch
Altronix NetWay4EX Indoor PoE+ Hardened Switch provides a 1Gb SFP port and four (4) PoE+ (30W) ports or up to two (2) Hi-PoE (60W) ports. Cameras/edge devices may be located up to 100m from the unit. Embedded LINQ Technology allows you to monitor, control and report power and diagnostics from anywhere.
- 115VAC 60 Hz, 3A or 230VAC 50/60 Hz, 1.65A.
- 4-ports PoE+ (30W) or up to two (2) Hi-PoE (60W) ports.
- IEEE 802.3at (30W) and IEEE 802.3af (15W) compliant.
- 120W total power.
- Integral surge protection.
- One (1) Gigabit SFP port.
- Connectivity: RJ45, auto-crossover.
- Wire type: 4-pair Cat-5 or better structured cable.
- Distance: up to 100m.
- Speed: 10/100/1000Mbps, half/full duplex, auto negotiation.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails.
- Individual PoE On LEDs for each port.
- Individual IP Link status, 10/100Base-T/active LEDs for each port.
- ALOS LED indicates fiber connection for SFP port.
- Heartbeat LED indicates proper operation of the unit.
- Operating (120W): - 40° C to 50° C (-40° F to 122° F).
- Storage: - 30° C to 85° C (-22° F to 185° F).
- Relative Humidity: 85% +/- 5%
- BTU/Hr. (approx.): 61 BTU/Hr.
- - 304.8 to 2,000m.
- Remote network management allows for camera/device reset and monitoring.
- Provides local and/or remote access to critical information via LAN/WAN.
- Email and Windows Dashboard Alert notifications report real-time diagnostics.
- Event log tracks history.