Altronix Pace1PRD Long Range Ethernet Single Port Receiver - 100Mbps
The Pace1PRD is a long range Ethernet receiver. It is powered via a NetWay1D Single Port Hi-PoE Injector. The receiver passes Hi-PoE (60W) over the cable to the eBridge200WPM transceiver which in turn passes this power to an enabled IP camera/device. These plug and play units facilitate cost effective solutions for IP devices that need to be installed at distances greater than 100m. They also provide a simple way to replace legacy analog products with new IP devices over structured cable.
- Powered by NetWay1D Hi-Poe (60W) Injector.
- Connectivity: RJ45, auto-crossover.
- Wire type: 4-pair CAT5e or a single twisted pair UTP.
- Throughput is rated to pass 100Mbps of data.
CAT5e or Higher
- Distance: up to 500m @ 100Mbps.
- Green - PoE ON (by respective RJ45 jack).
- RJ45 jack: Yellow and Green LED IP Link status, 10/100Base-T/active.
- Operating Temperature: - 4° F to 120.2° F ( - 20° C to +49° C).
- Storage Temperature: - 22° to 158° F ( - 30° to +70° C).
- Relative humidity: 20 to 85%, non-condensing.
- Operating Altitude: - 304.8 to 2000m.
- Auto detection and protection of legacy non-PoE cameras/devices.
Datasheet Altronix Pace1PRD Datasheet
Altronix Pace Series