Altronix PACE1PRM Long Range Ethernet Single Port Receiver
The Pace1PRM is a long range Ethernet receiver. It is powered via a PoE midspan such as the Altronix Netway series or by an endspan. The receiver passes the PoE(+) compliant power over the cable to the Pace1PTM transceiver which in turn passes this power to an enabled IP camera/device. These plug and play units facilitate cost effective solutions for IP devices that need to be installed at distances greater than 100m. They also provide a simple way to replace legacy analog products with new IP devices over single twisted pair (UTP) or structured cable.
Key Features of Altronix PACE1PRM
- Powered by midspan or endspan. PoE compliant to IEEE 802.3af (15W) and PoE+ compliant to IEEE 802.3at (30W).
- Connectivity: RJ45, auto-crossover.
- Wire type: 4-pair CAT5e or a single twisted pair UTP.
- Speed: 10/100BaseT, half/full duplex, auto negotiation.
- PoE compliant to IEEE 802.3af (15W) and PoE+ compliant to IEEE 802.3at (30W) delivered to camera by Pace1PTM. Power provided by Pace1PRM to Pace1PTM by PoE protocol.
- Throughput is rated to pass 100mbps of data.
UTP (Single Twisted Pair UTP)
- Distance: up to 152m @ 100mbps.
CAT5e or Higher
- Distance: up to 500m @ 100mbps.
- Green - PoE ON (by respective RJ45 jack).
- RJ45 jack: Yellow and Green LED IP Link status, 10/100Base-T/active.
- Operating Temperature: - 4° F to 120.2° F ( - 20° C to +49° C).
- Storage Temperature: - 22° to 158° F ( - 30° to +70° C).
- Relative humidity: 20 to 85%, non-condensing.
- Operating Altitude: - 304.8 to 2000m.
- Auto detection and protection of legacy non-PoE cameras/devices.
Customers Also Viewed
- Color : Black
- Number of Ports : 1
- Output Voltage : DC 24V
- Input Current : 6.3A
- Input Voltage : AC 115V
- Output Current : 15A
Brand: Senstar Aimetis