Bosch AMS-BASE-LITE40 Access Management System V4.0 Lite License
Access Management System (AMS) is an access control system for stand-alone application or for integration with other systems, such as the Bosch video management system BVMS or Bosch B and G series intrusion panels.
- As a stand-alone system, it features a simple-to-use map and alarm viewer for a rapid assessment of all the devices and entrances on the site.
- As an integrated system, it allows the operator of a video management system to perform door-related tasks like video-based ID verification, to grant and deny access, or to disable doors.
- Intrusion areas can be armed directly from the Map View, and intrusion panel users can be centrally managed.
AMS combines the robustness, performance and features of high-end access control products with a modern UI that makes it faster to install and configure. The existing portfolio of Bosch access control devices can be easily scanned and integrated. Data privacy and IT security is state-of-the-art, in order to comply with the latest data-protection regulations.
- Combines high-end access control features, performance and availability with intuitive operation.
- Highly scalable: From 1,000 to 400,000 users, and from 32 to 10,000 doors.
- Easy to use: Intuitive GUI for maps and alarm viewer, and web-based visitor management.
- Easy to configure: Pre-packaged licenses, simple installation and set-up.
- Comprehensive security management: Integrates with intrusion and video systems.
- Robust and Secure: Multi-level architecture for system reliability, comprehensive data security and privacy protection.
|LITE||Licensed number, Maximum number|
|Number of doors (with 1 or 2 readers):||16 , 144|
|Number of cards:||1,000 , 200,000|
|Number of divisions:||1 , 200|
|Number of clients configurable:||1 , 2|
|Number of MACs||1 , 1|
|Number of AMCs||Maximum 125 per MAC Up to 60 (on the network) recommended for high performance|
|Number of authorizations||Maximum 1024 per MAC|
|Number of guard tours||50|
|BVMS integration available||✔|
|Intrusion integration||Maximum number of Bosch B Series (Bx512) and G Series (Bx512G) control panels: for command and control: 50 for central user management: 50|
Note: All E-license have a standard lead time of 24-72 business hours. The E-license are sent off to the manufacturer for processing and once they are generated we will receive an email with them. If the 72 business hours have passed and you have not received the e-license please call the customer service department at 214-948-1300 x 411 for assistance.
Arabic German English Spanish French Hungarian Dutch Polish Portuguese Russian Turkish Chinese Traditional Chinese
Base License Bosch Access Management System V4.0