Bosch B3512 IP Control Panel
The B3512 Control Panel integrates intrusion and residential fire, providing one simple user interface for both systems. The B3512 provides up to 16 individually identified points in a single area. The control panel can communicate through its built-in Ethernet port (not applicable to "E″ control panels), or through compatible plug-in modules that can send events over the public switched telephone network (PSTN) or over cellular network communications. With the B3512, you can monitor doors, windows, and motion within areas like showrooms or those that hold inventory. Each user can have a personalized passcode, a wireless keyfob, and a credential to control the system.
Use programmable authority levels with restricted privileges to provide service, security, and cleaning personnel with full or limited access. Use the three programmable outputs to turn on lights or lock and unlock doors. Users can:
- Turn on the system to secure the stock room while you conduct daily business.
- Perform tests to ensure your system is working properly.
- Set your system to alarm immediately if a door opens.
- Activate the Watch feature so a tone sounds whenever a customer enters.
- Set a schedule for your system to automatically turn on at closing time.
- Use wireless security options to customize your system.
Central monitoring stations provide 24-hour system monitoring with access to vital services. Professional security personnel can test the system, monitor system activity, and alert the police, fire department, or other emergency response teams if necessary.
Key Features of Bosch B3512
- Provides up to 16 points using 8 on-board and 8 wireless points for installation flexibility with perimeter and interior control. Supports keypad points.
- On-board Ethernet port for Conettix IP alarm communication and remote programming, compatible with modern IP networks including IPv6/IPv4, Auto-IP, and Universal Plug and Play
- Installer-friendly features for simple installation and communications, including on-board USB for easy on-site RPS programming, plus support for Remote Connect Service (not available in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa), and plug-in PSTN and cellular communication modules for simple installation and communications
- Remote Security Control (RSC) app which allows users to control their security systems - and view system cameras - remotely from mobile devices such as phones and tablets
- Programmable keypad shortcuts, situation sensitive on-screen help, and a bilingual user interface make system operation simple and easy
Customers Also Viewed
Bosch B5512 Control Panel - Supports up to 48 points, 3 on-board outputs, and 4 areas for intrusion, residential fire, On-board Ethernet