Bosch B426 Ethernet Communication Module
The B426 Conettix Ethernet Communication Module is a four-wire powered SDI, SDI2, and Option bus device that provides two-way communication with compatible control panels over IPv4 or IPv6 Ethernet networks.
Typical applications include:
• Reporting and path supervision to a Conettix Communications Receiver/Gateway.
• Remote administration and control with Remote Programming Software or A-Link.
• Connection to building automation and integration applications.
Key Features of Bosch B426
- Full two-way IP event reporting with remote control panel programming support
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet communication for IPv6 and IPv4 networks
- NIST-FIPS197 Certified for 128-bit to 256-bitAES Encrypted Line Security
- Plug and Play installation, including UPnP service to enable remote programming behind firewalls
- Advanced configuration by browser, RPS, or A-Link
Customers Also Viewed