Bosch D6600 Communication Receiver/Gateway
The Conettix D6600 Communications Receiver/ Gateway with Conettix IP hardware components works in the following configurations:
- Telephone line communications over the public switched telephone network (PSTN).
- Internet or intranet communications over a LAN or WAN using standard user datagram protocol and internet protocol (UDP/IP).
- Simultaneous PSTN and LAN or WAN communications.
The Conettix network environment reduces signal- reporting time, improves security, and provides instant notification when a site experiences communication problems. A D6600 with Conettix IP hardware is compatible with most manufacturer’s fire and security system control panels.
PSTN communications configuration
This configuration uses existing telephone lines. A control panel's signal transmits over a PSTN analog telephone line to the D6600. The D6600 translates the signal to a common data format and sends the signal through Ethernet LAN, WAN, or RS-232 to a central station automation system.
Internet or intranet communications configuration
This configuration requires Conettix IP hardware components, uses existing Internet or intranet structures, and avoids additional telephone service costs. This configuration permits the Conettix D6200 Programming/Administration Software to connect to the D6600 remotely. A control panel's signal transmits over the LAN or WAN to the D6600. The D6600 translates the signal to a common data format and sends the signal through Ethernet LAN, WAN, or RS-232 to a central station automation system. The central automation system sends information to operator workstations.
Conettix D6200 programming/administration software
Conettix D6200 Programming/Administration Software is a PC-based application that allows users to view, change, upload, and download D6600 programming parameters through a network connection or RS-232 serial port. Through the Conettix D6200 Programming/ Administration Software users can edit CPU and line card parameters; view the status of all accounts in the databases; add, edit, and delete accounts; and configure network operations.
- 32 lines for public switched telephone network (PSTN) communications with Two Way audio, Caller ID, ANI and DNIS support
- Award winning VOIP compensation feature reduces signal errors caused by digitally distorted Contact ID signals
- Up to 3,200 network accounts for IPv6 and IPv4 network communications
- Supports NIST-FIPS197 certified 128 to 256 bit AES encryption
- Designed with electrically isolated, hot-swappable line cards and front panel access to CPU card
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Customers Also Viewed