Bosch DCNM-LSID License for identification at 1 seat
The functionality of the DICENTIS Discussion devices can be extended by the use of optional licenses. The Identification at Seat license enables participant identification in a DICENTIS Multimedia device, DICENTIS Discussion device with voting, DICENTIS Discussion device with language selector, DICENTIS Discussion device with touchscreen or DICENTIS Wireless Device extended. A license is required for each device that requires identification. The license is supplied as an activation code and is enabled in the same way as the other activation codes in the DICENTIS Wireless and DICENTIS Conference systems.
- Enables use of a unique username (and password) for logging in to a DICENTIS Multimedia device
- NFC tag can be used to log in a DICENTIS wireless Device Extended, DICENTIS Discussion device with voting, DICENTIS Discussion device with language selector, DICENTIS Discussion device with touchscreen or a DCNM-MMD2 device
- Possibility to use fixed or free seating
- DICENTIS wireless Device Extended and DICENTIS Discussion devices with touchscreen can display a welcome screen with personal participant information
- Participants are recognized during login
Note: All E-license have a standard lead time of 24-72 business hours. The E-license are sent off to the manufacturer for processing and once they are generated we will receive an email with them. If the 72 business hours have passed and you have not received the e-license please call the customer service department at 214-948-1300 x 411 for assistance.