Bosch MBV-BPRO-80 VMS Professional Edition Base License
The Bosch Video Management System is a unique enterprise IP video security solution that provides seamless management of digital video, audio, and data across any IP network. It provides the best VMS to go with Bosch CCTV devices, leveraging the unique capabilities of Bosch cameras and recording solutions. It nevertheless offers interfaces and standards to integrate other systems and manufacturers.
The system is equipped with a unique embedded resilience.
It keeps operations up and running even when both, Management and Recording Servers fail.
On edge intelligent Video Analyses and the unmatched recording technology managing up to 2000 cameras (including up to 500 ONVIF cameras) with a single server dramatically reduces the total cost of ownership.
The Bosch Video Management System allows a very flexible system design:
- Professional: Single Management Server System 1 to 2000 cameras out of the box. Only this system supports Bosch VMS-BIS Connectivity
The Bosch Video Management System is installed on a Microsoft Windows Operating System. We recommend using Bosch Workstations and Servers. They are fully tested and optimized for Bosch Video Management System. In addition to the Bosch ST standard terms and conditions of sale, the Bosch Software Maintenance Agreement is a great option to keep the VMS always up to date. The Bosch Software Maintenance Agreement is available in the product catalog.
- Maximum resilience to ensure continuous operation.
- Up to 2000 cameras with a single recording server mean high savings.
- A scalable system growing with your needs.
- Best integration with Bosch video hardware.
- Offers integration with selected 3rd party cameras and storage systems, as well as with other solution providers of for example ALPR (automatic license plate recognition) and face recognition
Customers Also Viewed